Here are just a few reasons to give INK a try:
1. Real-Time Competitive RecommendationsINK provides you with data second by second to help you optimize for your target keyphrase instead of just rule-based advice.
2. Built With the Writer in MindWith INK, there's no need to be an SEO expert. Even for an absolute beginner, INK will guide you through the SEO process to give you the best insight into how to optimize your content.
3. Designed With You in MindINK has a user-friendly and beautiful interface, provides smart advice, and, most importantly, makes it as easy as possible to keep writing without interruptions.
4. Audience OptimizationIt's one thing to be told why your content is performing well, it's another to understand the mechanics behind it.
INK scans the digital landscape and distills the important pieces down to you. While you write, INK will let you know about the mechanics behind advanced reading grade levels, specific grammar use, and even your content's topical relevance.
This provides you with all the information to help you understand your audience and what they want.
5. Homegrown AIWe built our AI in-house from the ground up to understand the topical relevance of content in Google Search, this allows us to look deep into what Google’s AI is looking for.
This means that, when you use INK, you get a deep look into what Google wants, giving you a major advantage against the competition.
6. AccessibilityINK has specific modes designed to accommodate writers with color blindness or dyslexia. Color blindness affects 1 in 12 people while dyslexia affects almost 1 in 5. With this in mind, we made sure that INK caters to every writer.
7. Built-in Image OptimizationImage optimization plays a major part in how your content performs online. Aside from significantly improving user experience, small tweaks to images can be a major boost to your chances of ranking.
With this in mind, we've developed a built-in image optimizer that helps you with image compression, placement, and even alt text composition.
8. INK is designed with the writer in mindThere's no need to be an SEO expert to use INK.
9. Every piece of content is analyzed individuallyWhat works for one keyphrase won't work for others, which is why we specifically analyze every individual keyword.
10. Accessibility for color blindness and dyslexiaThese are just a number of features and reasons that put INK ahead of the rest that can help with your writing experience but there are plenty more. You won’t know until you try it for yourself.
If you're ready to join us in the new era of content writing, you can download INK for free from our homepage.