Usually, INK will update automatically to ensure you have the most up-to-date version possible. We do this to fix bugs and give you new features as quickly as possible.
If, however, you think that you may not have the most up-to-date version of INK, here's how you can check.
How to check your INK version type?
1. You can quickly check what version of INK you are running by clicking on the Change Log tab on the left sidebar:
2. Once you open up this tab, you can see what INK version you are running as well as what new features and fixes have been added in the new build.
As you can see from this image, we are running the latest version of INK, so there's no need to do anything more.
How to get the most recent version of INK?
1. The easiest way to update INK is to simply save your work and close the app.
2. Then, open up INK again. INK should automatically update itself, meaning you don't have to do anything further.
3. If INK does not update itself, then the first thing you should do is check your internet connection. If you are not connected to a network, INK cannot update itself.
4. If your connection is working and it still has not updated, the next thing you can try is uninstalling INK and redownloading it here.
If none of these issues work, please send us a feedback ticket by using our Share Feedback feature in the INK app.