With INK’s WordPress plugin, importing your YouTube video is easier than ever.
Enabling YouTube Import functionality in WordPress Site
- Navigate to the WordPress homepage.
- Then, just click on the Settings tab and click INK Plugin.
- Ensure YouTube links to YouTube embeds with WordPress checkbox is checked and click Save Changes.
- Now your WordPress is ready to import YouTube links directly from a .ink file.
How to export YouTube videos from INK
- Open INK and insert YouTube URL directly to the editor.
- Once you are done with writing the article, press Ctrl+s to save the .ink file.
Uploading an .ink file
- Create a new post and click on the + button in the top left corner.
- Then, just click on the Upload INK File to add your content.
- Once uploaded, your .ink file will transfer over all your content, images, formatting, metadata, and even YouTube Video.
- The exported YouTube link will be embedded in the article automatically.
Need more assistance?
- Reach out to us via live chat during business hours, here!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a meeting with us!