You have three options for exporting your images. You can export your content created in INK as HTML, Text, or Markdown. You should be able to export your images in a separate file folder from your text.
1. Click File on the toolbar, on the upper left side of the INK editor.
2. Click on the gear and make sure that the export images toggle is enabled.
3. Choose any options on how you will export your .ink file.
Need more assistance?
- Reach out to us via live chat during business hours, here!
- Email us at email@example.com
- Book a meeting with us!