INK offers you a couple of different ways for you to export your images. I'm going to walk you through your different options and you choose the one that best meets your needs.
#1: Save your file as .ink
.ink is the native file format for INK. When you save a file as .ink anyone that uses INK can open your file and see your optimized images. This is the best way to share your information with others.
This is what a .ink file looks like.
#2: WordPress Plugin
This is a great option if you are publishing to WordPress.
- Download the WordPress Plugin at www.inkforall.com.
2. When you click on "Download Plugin" the INK WordPress plugin immediately begins to download.
3. This plugin allows you to open INK files inside of WordPress. Your images are already optimized with alt text and captions.
#3: You are saving your content as something other than .ink
You have three option for exporting your images. You can export your content created in INK as HTML, Text, or Markdown.
2. Now click on "file" on toolbar on the left-hand side of your screen.
You should see this.
3. Click on the gear and make sure that "export images" is blue and toggle is to the right.
4. Now, you should be able to export your images in a separate file folder from your text.