However, once an .ink file gets to a certain size, you may experience some lag or slow performance times.
Although this is unlikely to happen in the majority of cases, if you have an .ink file with a high number of images or an extremely high word count, it could affect the speeds of the INK app.
You can improve your INK performance in a number of ways:
- If you have a large number of images in your content, you can use our image compression tool to reduce your image sizes. For more information on how to make the most of INK's optimizer, you can read through our guide here.
- If you have an exceptionally large text file, it may be best to split it into numerous .ink files in order to improve INK's performance and to help you to get the most out of our platform.
- If you are running multiple versions of INK at the same time, or are running other high-performance applications while working in INK, try closing out a number of these pages to improve the running speeds of INK and your device in general.
If you are experiencing significant performance issues even with a small .ink file, please send us feedback through the INK app.
Need more assistance?
- Reach out to us via live chat during business hours, here!
- Email us at email@example.com
- Book a meeting with us!